I have the same crazy type of dream EVERY time I get pregnant!

I've been pregnant three times, and every time I start having dreams that I have the baby...and then somehow "forget" to take care of it. The first pregnancy, I left the baby on the back porch and went inside all day only to remember it that evening. I had no bottles, diapers, or clothes...and was frantically trying to figure out how to feed it. Once I left the baby at the store in his car seat. Once I left her in the car where she almost died of heat stroke. And then another one the other night where I went somewhere with my sister and left the baby here at home with no one around. Obviously, since I have a daughter I have NOT forgotten my child and she's well taken care of. But it freaks me out nonetheless!

ErinHill226

Asked by ErinHill226 at 4:08 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My sister said she used to have dreams like this too except is was about her husband leaving her and cheating on her there was no proof he trully did so but she said her dreams were so vivid I never had dreams like that with my daughter.I'm sorry you have such frightening dreams. I am sure though that this child nor your daughter are going to suffer from any of the things you dreamt. Good Luck!!!
    New-mom-3-2008

Answer by New-mom-3-2008 at 9:35 PM on Nov. 9, 2009