Spells that include onion AND eggs?

So I keep having these dreams of me casting magick spells and last night I had another one. I was trying to protect myself from something I could not see, but could feel. Anyway, I had eggs and onions. I kept cracking the eggs until yoke came out and for some strange reason I mixed it with a LOT of onions! Now I realize that this must seem strange b/c there are protection spells with either onion OR egg , but I cant seem to find one that contains BOTH. Do you know of any?

Thanx for anyone who even ATTEMPTS to try and answer this question - its complicated, I know.

sugahmamma

Asked by sugahmamma at 4:21 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Maybe your dream is telling you about a possible new begining (egg) of sorts for you or your family and that you were trying to protect yourself (onion) from any negative enegry that may hinder this new begining... that is why you could not see the threat, but could feel it... we can feel the energies wither good or bad...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 4:40 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Ive never done a spell with food items.

Frankly, I think they are symbolic like an egg could mean fertility or something to do with it.
    The onion...something stinky? A bad situation?
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:25 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I don't know of any off the top of my head, but eggs are symbols of birth, and onions remove negativity, so maybe you were trying to symbolically give birth to less negativity around you.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 4:27 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I agree with Amaranth.
    I think those items are symbolic. Maybe eggs could mean fertility, ...or you said that you crack them, so maybe they mean something else? The onion has other qualities besides stinky. lol. ...If i were you, i'd meditate on it.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 4:28 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• The Onion is for protection, exorcism, healing, money Prophetic dreams, lust
    The egg is symbolic for increased fertility, luck, creativity a new start and hoarding...
    I have done spells with onions (protection spells) but nothing with the egg...
    So I don't know of any with both...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 4:33 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Onion is for protection....thats so cool, Ill have to remember that. Ive never dreamt of that before LOL.
    I think strawberries are the only food I recall dreaming about.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:35 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I'm not sure what to tell you dear. I would tend to agree with the others one the fact that these are symbols for something though... But I do want to say I love LOVE onions & eggs! So do my kids! Now, I'm hungry!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:20 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Thanks ladies!
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 6:52 PM on Nov. 9, 2009