DH shaves down below

What would you think if your dh started doing this??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• WoooHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! No more gaggin on strays!
    Anonymous

• I wish mine would trim it. Not shave it all off, just trim it neatly, especially his balls.
    Anonymous

• My DH does it with clippers (not an entirely smooth shave.) He did this before I came along and I could take it or leave it. I like it to be neat and not too overgrown but I personally don't find a smooth shave attractive. I think most men do it because they think it makes their penises look bigger, lol!

The trees always look taller when the lawn is mowed, lol, KWIM?
    Anonymous

• Wouldnt think anything other than it must be tickling him LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:32 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• If my DH started out of the blue shaving down there, because he doesn't now, I would probably be a little concerned. Actually I had a boyfriend in high school who never shaved down there and all of a sudden after we hadn't hung out in awhile, he was shaved down there. I was like huh? Came to find out he had cheated on me during that time.
    Anonymous

• My DH just recently started doing this... I honestly don't know what to think. I mean, it IS nice, I admit it, but I have been asking myself WHY he started doing it suddenly, after 7 years of us being together and he hasn't ever even mentioned it...
    Anonymous

• My DH shaved down there one time. I got a HUGE kick out of it b/c a week before I had my best friend visit and she was going on about how she wouldn't even "go there" if it weren't done. Personally I don't care if he does or not b/c he really doesn't have much hair anywhere on him. Well I never said anything about it b/c I thought it might be awkward for him. Well like three days later he chewed my butt one night in bed about my "not having noticed" or commenting. It was SOOO funny!!! He was a total woman about it! All I could think was GOOD! Now you know how I feel when I do small things for you that you don't "notice".....AND how "lovely" ingrown hairs are!! LMAO
    Anonymous

• My SO has shaved it all off down there since before I met him... But if we had been together then all of a sudden started doing that, I'd be skeptical and worried. But otherwise, I like him being shaved. :)
    Amy75972

Answer by Amy75972 at 4:45 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Sorry but I read that doing something like this CAN be a sign that he is cheating... change in sexual behavior or habits type things I mean. Sounds like you may be worried about this too and not just looking for whether women like the look or not, am I right?
    Anonymous

yes
    Anonymous