How do I get over week 10 blues and sickness?

This is my second baby, the first being nearly six years ago. My first pregnancy I had plenty of morning, noon, and night sickness. By month five or six, I was feeling better and able to keep things down. This pregnancy though... ugh! Baby is healthy but I can't keep ANYTHING down, have tried Ginger ale and snaps, am very very exhausted, and have so much light headedness and headaches. I'm miserable. Does anyone know of any type of relief?

SandyJo31

Asked by SandyJo31 at 4:32 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (-1 Credits)
  • There could be a few things! You could have low blood sugar and may need to eat more smaller meals throughout the day. The other is a sinus thing. I had/have horrible post nasal drip...the kind that does not run down your noes just the back of the throat and into your stomach which can make you throw up! Your body does not want it!

You can talk to your doctor about the possibilities! I know they were able to give me some prescriptions for general nausea, and they were very helpful until the weather changes and the mucus came into play! Unfortunately some people have morning sickness throughout the pregnancy. Please talk to your OB in case you are becoming dehydrated or not getting enough nutrients for you and the baby!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 4:38 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• You should talk to your doctor about medications like Phenergan or Zofran....they truly have helped me a lot! I hope that you feel better soon, hun!:)
    armanaqueen630

Answer by armanaqueen630 at 12:03 PM on Nov. 10, 2009