Question?

Did u or anyone in your household get the HINI vaccine?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:40 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My dad might have because he has a compromised immune system but me, my husband and kids haven't. We don't get the regular flu shot either. I just got over the flu (sort of, I still can't kick this cough but it's tolerable now). My kids have never had the flu. Even while I had it over the last week only 2 got sick and neither had flu symptoms, just runny noses and slight coughs and all of them are better now.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 5:35 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I havent gotten the vaccine. They are offering it at my sons school but I dont even think I want him to get it. I've been hearing its not doing a damn thing. And actually there is a higher percentage of the ones that get the vaccine are also the ones that end up getting the flu
    ILovemyson1020

Answer by ILovemyson1020 at 4:43 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• No. Adverse side effects are not known yet, and our clinic decided NOT to carry it.
    Anonymous

• No, we did not, and will not.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:54 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• No.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 5:06 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• No, someone at worked asked me if I had gotten my daughter vaccinated and I said no. They looked at me like I had two heads. Lol.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 5:06 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• We did. the kids did anyway. Glad we did, no one is sick, a friend got a presumed case of H1N1 and none of the kids got it.

Glad they did. Wouldn't go back.
    heatheryn

Answer by heatheryn at 5:07 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Yes.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 5:30 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• We are waiting to get it, every where seems to be out. My husband has MS so his doc recommends both the flu and N1H1 and the I will also get it just to be safe. Plus, Dr. Oz recommends it too :):)
    Anonymous

• Nope.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 6:47 PM on Nov. 9, 2009