I need some ideas for entertaining a group of friends coming over next week for dinner.

We are having some friends over that we have not seen for a while because of conflicting schedules. They have a 6 month old baby they will be bringing along, and we have a 3-yr-old son. What activities can I plan to keep everyone entertained while we visit? We will most likely be ordering pizza, but I have no idea what to suggest for us to do once we are all done eating?

mlellis70

Asked by mlellis70 at 4:46 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Entertainment

• If you don't have it already, look for the game "Catchphrase" and team up. It's a great social game, and lots of fun.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 4:53 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• We go to friends house every Tuesday for Wii bowling night! It's fun and competative!
    testosteronemom

Answer by testosteronemom at 8:38 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Rent a good movie
    play a good broad game like monopoly
    play play cards

Alieda

Answer by Alieda at 11:31 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• i think apples to apples is fun..thier are alot of good games out there..I would put a movie on for your 3 yr old.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:09 PM on Nov. 10, 2009