What can I make with beef cubes?

I bought it to make beef stew but we are having a warm November this year...what else can I make with it?

mommytobrooke

Asked by mommytobrooke at 5:15 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Put it on skewers with veggies and grill it. Brown it and make brown gravy and serve over rice or pasta. Sautee w/ onions and bell peppers and fajita seasoning and make fajitas. Season it, bown it in a pot, make a thin gravy with flour and water or beer, add sliced potatoes and cook until potatoes are soft (I actually do this in a pressure cooker, but I think you'd just have to cook it longer in a regular pot). Cook it up (grill or broil) and throw it on a salad or use it to top off baked potatoes.
    Anonymous

• mm..add a bag of stir fry veggies, some stir-fry sauce and whatever else you like in your stirfry to browned cubes, and serve over rice. We do this a lot in our house. I like to add baby corn and sliced water chestnuts to it.

The other thing we do with it is throw it in a frying pan (preferably cast iron cause it cooks better....) with some onions and mushrooms and serve over mashed potatoes with peas, or green beans on the side. Yum... That made me wish I had some that were not frozen...
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 5:31 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Chili. Tacos. Burritos. You can just season and saute in a frying pan and serve with mashed potatoes and gravy.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:09 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Beef stroganoff with mushrooms. I have that on my menu this week. Saute garlic and onions and mushrooms. Season beef to taste. Cook until browned. Add beef broth and cook til tender, Remove beef. Add some flour to some sour cream and add that to the broth to make a creamy gravy. Put meat back into the gravy and serve with buttered egg noodles. Google for exact recipe, it's really good!
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 11:13 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Shish Ka Bobbs er whatever you spell it lol....They are so yummy I forgot how to spell it.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 12:46 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Stew.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:54 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Beef stew.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:28 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Brown it, add a little seasoning, add gravy and serve over egg noodles.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Nov. 11, 2009