Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

child care?!?!?

ok i got vouchers and went to the citys place to have them help me find one and use my vouchers but i actualy didnt have vouchers i have payment money from ta the center never called bak and the ta ran out so pretty much im asking how do i get legitamate help paying for my child care??? (im a 20 yr old single mom with no help and i go to skool and also depressed) i need this alot and my mom was married an everythin n old she was 32 wen she had me so she has no clue what to do to help me so any advice support from otha moms!?!? im from the boston area i kno things are different everywere

Answer Question

Asked by mamabear0824 at 5:15 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • Call your caseworker and find out what happened. In Wisconsin, the state pays the child care center directly each month.

    Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:16 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.