Post Partum??

I've been feeling very depressed latley. My husband works 12 hrs a day, 7 days a week. Im having crazy mood swings, and have no energy. My son is 7 months old, so I wouldn't think its post partum. But then again I don't know to much about it? I feel like Im going crazy! Do you think its stress, or depression?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• it could very well be post partum. any time during the first year.

talk to your doctor.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 5:41 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Definately go talk to your OBGYN. I had it and my midwife put me on Zoloft (antidepressant) and it helped pretty quickly. You might not even have it but it's better to be safe then sorry when it gets worse later. Also, it can occur anytime within the first year. Good luck! Feel free to email me if you have any questions! kaitlyn.altman@gmail.com
    Kaitlyn0816

Answer by Kaitlyn0816 at 10:03 PM on Nov. 9, 2009