42" vs. 47" What would you do?

Ok my dh bought us a 42inch television with all the high tech stuff included (I don't know much about it something about HD, all the pixels blah blah blah) but i am trying to learn. Anyway we got this about 1month ago now they are having another sale only this time for $100.00 more we can have a 47inch. Would you trade your 42" for a 47"???
He wants to but I am like...why? so here I am asking you ladies what would you do?
I am still thinking about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I gotta 52" and I love it! Its more of a personal choice because I think bigger is better and if you can trade it in, then I would consider it. No harm in that... lol.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 6:03 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I originally wanted a 50 inch, DH wanted the 42 so we got the 42. I am so glad, I think it is perfect! Now he wants larger. I say if you have the money and your room is large enough go for it. Just make sure you are getting a good brand. I recommend Panasonic or Samsung.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 6:04 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• i think you should just be happy with what u have
    ARRI23

Answer by ARRI23 at 6:11 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Keep the TV you have and make him take you out for dinner with the extra $100. You'll be happier with the memory of a fancy night out!
    kestrelscall

Answer by kestrelscall at 7:45 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• It's a guy thing....let him get the bigger one. No harm, no foul if you can afford it.
    Sonnut

Answer by Sonnut at 8:11 PM on Nov. 9, 2009