I don't know what to do

i am a sahm of a 4yr old daughter and almost 9wks pregnant. i been with my man for almost 5yrs, we are not married. He isn't happy about me being pregnant, i thought he was coming around but he has started running his mouth again. our relationship is rocky. we started out on a lie and i got pregnant with our daughter. now with this pregnancy he thinks i stopped taking my pills and got pregnant. no matter what i say he dont believe me but yet at the same time its all my fault, like i got pregnant on my own both times. i dont know what to do anymore. i am so emotional. i know we need more space so we will have to build on or move and if he dont man up i think i might finally get the nerve to leave. i just needed to get some of this off my chest.

alyssa1

Asked by alyssa1 at 5:49 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Sorry honey but you didn't crawl ontop and get yourself pregnant...and the pill isn't 100% effective so he should have put on a raincoat if he didn't want another baby. If he isn't willing to commit to marriage after 5 years, I'd say he isn't going to. I wouldn't build on to the home, I wouldn't buy another home, and I wouldn't make any permanent plans until he changes his attitude. HUGS!
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:09 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• sis im sorry to hear how bad you feel and what youre going trough. i know how hard these things can be. im sorry to tell you but your man doesn't seem to be "the one". you should think about everything TWICE before you make any decision, but have in your mind that you need to do what's best for you and your kids cause he doesn't seem to be worth any sacrifices. i hope you have your family and friends close to you. if so, please ask them and let them help you. get yourself any help you can. if you dont, things are gonna get worse. speaking from my my own expirience...

good luck to you
    cagic

Answer by cagic at 6:16 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Did ya give him reason 2 believe that u were skippin' pillz? And were you skippin' pillz?
    Anonymous

• Oh, come on Anon. The pill is not 100% fool-proof...all you have to do is take it an hour later than usual and it can fail.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:19 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Im jus sayin' a man has a right to kno if his gurl is tryin to get knocked up.
    Anonymous

• oh yeah, that's how they do it!!! i don't want more kids but i want sex! and then they expect you to take care of everything else all by your self. DON'T LET HIM BLAME YOU. DON'T! DON'T!
    Anonymous

That's true but he could have taken precautions too instead of leaving all up to the woman...where is the man's responsiblity in this?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:25 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I know it sounds bad but i dont think he is the one for me. I think i have just settled. we have our days, our moments. he is a good dad but a bad boyfriend lol. i kinda had baby fever but was taking my pills.its not all my fault and i am def. getting fixed after this one is born. i am 24 and he is 34 u think he would be more mature/grown up sometimes i think i am the most mature one.i feel like i am staying cuz of my daughter she is so attached to her daddy and i didnt have both parents growing up all i had was my grandparents raising me and my mom trying to be my friend more than my mother and she didnt live in the same house as me. its like he thinks with me being on birth control that we would never have another baby or something but he dont like condoms or pulling out.
    alyssa1

Answer by alyssa1 at 6:31 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• msg me if you need somebody to talk to... and ignore these nasty comm.
    cagic

Answer by cagic at 6:32 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• yeah i agree cagic i dont need the crap or the bashing, negative comments.
    alyssa1

Answer by alyssa1 at 6:39 PM on Nov. 9, 2009