I am 34 weeks and have been in and out of premature labor. Ihave herd of having back labor before and my lower back is killing me, I have to situp or take a hotshower for itto feel better doesthis mean I am in Labor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• maybe, go to the hsopital i had backpain alot but iwasnt in labor, my son was facing the wrong way
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 5:52 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• not if it makes the pain go away. labor will not stop for sleep, shower, or relaxing. it will get stronger each time and more and more consistent. i had back labor and the shower just aggravated me haha. some ppl like it bc it eases some of the pain, but it doesnt go away in active labor. gl to you, only a few weeks and you can let that ornery one out!! :-p
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 5:52 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• to pp my son was also faced the wrong way, but it continued through labor, i had to roll back and forth the get him to turn over, so both could be possible :-)
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 5:54 PM on Nov. 9, 2009