what would you think...Ill make this as simple as possible

SO had a best friend who was a girl during HS. Turns out there friendship was a flirtatious friendship. after HS He used to have a myspace and he deleted it because after time and time again of him asking her to stop leaving rude comments on his myspace she wouldnt stop so to end that he just deleted it. she would rite things like "hey sexy" blah, but she knew he had a gf...me

okay so they stopped talking for about 1.5 years i wud say. Now he has a facebook to keep in touch with ppl since we moved and she's back again. I know she isnt leaving anything rude in messages or comments or anything but my gut feeling is saying its only a matter of time.
He has told her he has a baby, he is always mentioning me, but yet she still had to ask "besides the baby whats new? School? Work? do you have a woman?"

okay no shit he does, he's engaged, has a baby on the way and is not hiding it at all. WTF?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• attention whore. I really think it is awful when women act that way. set her straight yourself. SHe needs to know boundaries.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 6:13 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Sounds like he needs to block her and quit talking to her. BUT maybe she is genuinely interested in the rest of his life (I doubt it) This is one reason why DH and I don't have these types of accounts
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:06 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• what a witch.
    Well if I were your dh I would change my profile to another name or just simply quit facebook.
    She obviously doesn't care about his background just him all him I'd watch her if I were you or maybe she just needs a good ass whipping...lol
    Anonymous

• I think you don't trust him, and that's a very bad basis on which to begin a life together. It really doesn't matter whether he's up to no good or not. It's the fact that you don't completely trust him. That means that you don't believe that he really loves you the way a man should love his wife. It means that you don't think he's 100% committed to you. And it means that you can't live in peace the way a woman who feels secure can live. I can't imagine anything more disturbing than to be unable to rest in the knowledge that my husband chose me out of all the women in the world and to always be wondering who he is talking to or who he might be seeing. This is just not how couples are to live. Trust is the most basic building block for a marriage. When that is lacking, there is very little to build upon. You have no power to make him stop contacting her. Even if he says he will, you can't trust that he has.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 6:19 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• OP

thanks ladies. I was starting to feel like maybe I was thinking to much, u no? jumping to conclusions
    Its like she's acting as if I dont exist because it fits what she wants...bleh!
    Well since its not enough to go off about yet, I think I will let him resond to her because he too seemedd kind of taken back about why she would ask such a dumb question. thank goodness he's not the assshole type who would act like its nothing
    so after she replies I'll see what she writes....if its any bit suspicious I will be having a small chat with her.
    Anonymous

• NannyB

OP

I do trust him with every fiber of my being I just dont think its okay for a woman to pursue a man who is taken, and if I think she is going to I would just ask for her to be blocked and he will. He wont battle me on that because he damn sure would try and kill someone if they knew he was with me and they continued to pursue me.

I never said I didnt trust him because if I didnt he wouldnt have even added her to begin with. in fact when he got the request he asked me if it was okay and I said as long as she doesnt try and act like a slut im fine. LOL

please dont put ur assumptions off on me. it seems like you read something I didnt write
    Anonymous

• Why did he accept her as a friend? That would be my first question to him because if he wouldn't have accepted her as a friend, then she wouldn't have the ability to leave anything on his wall. He should, out of respect for you, not talk to her at all. JMO
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 6:26 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I agree with the women above except nanny B

In my house we both have faccebooks to keep in touch with ppl who live further away
    and my fiance has had women think he was single for some reason too and he just deleted them. LOL he even blocked a few because they didnt get the hint

I dont see from what you wrote that you dont trust him...I see theres a slutty chick trying to squeeze her way in and your trying to give her a chance but you dont know if you should...right?

I say do as you said and wait to see if she keeps the subject on being with you...if it seems suspicious then just have him block her...EASY
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 6:29 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Op

well he asked me first if it was okay and I thought why not?
    its been almost 2years since they've talked
    I know for sure because we only have one cell and we share
    so she hasnt even attempted to contact either

I just thought maybe she realised that he wasnt interested. gave her the benefit of the doubt and said it was okay. I didnt see the harm until he told me to read her messages since they were a little odd
    Anonymous

• Yeah I'd block her

Answer by admckenzie at 6:40 PM on Nov. 9, 2009