how can i give my baby tea?

she wont take a bottle and giving it to her off a spoon is making a big mess right now. this tea is made from fennel, chamomile, and catnip to help her little tummy.

excited2bemommy

Asked by excited2bemommy at 6:41 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• you can use one of them droppers like from an infant baby medice (do you know what I mean??) just suck some tea up and slowley give it to the baby, just a suggestion.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 6:45 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• How old is she?
    Anonymous

• My friend uses it to mix her formula. Maybe you can mix it with BM?
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 6:45 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• o she is mos. old
    excited2bemommy

Answer by excited2bemommy at 6:47 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I have never heard of this. I wonder who would think " im going to mix catnip with fennel and tea, and see if this helps" lol
    Anonymous

• Well, herbal remedies are WAY older than any medicines we have today! Did you know aspirin is the synthetic form of willowbark? I agree- mixing it with the formula seemed to help with my son. He had to have chamomile tea every night to help him sleep.
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 6:52 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• No, thats crazy. I don't give my son anything, with the exception of tylenol. And I can count on one hand how many times I've given him that.
    Anonymous

• i used to give my dd 1 oz of chamolie tea. she loved it. and it made her tummy feel better. i drink it myself wheni have a tummy ache. i am latin soherbal remedies for me is all normal
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 7:01 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I didn't mean I think herbal remedies are crazy. I was referring to the asprin comment. I can see why you may of thought that, lol. I was never brought up with herbal remedies, so they are some what foreighn to me.
    Anonymous

• How old is baby? I would try and find the cause for tummy upset... maybe change your diet?

Other than that, most babies can take sips from a regular glass from a young age, I would try that.
    LeanneC

Answer by LeanneC at 7:18 PM on Nov. 9, 2009