IF you had a

facebook or myspace and an old flame of your hubby's tried to act like you didnt exist and kept bringing up the topic of her dating life would that seem suspicious on her end?

what if she knows he's married yet still asks about if he is seeing anyone?

Would you have your hubby delete her or block her or would you try and give her the benefit of the doubt by giving her a chance to catch on that he is taken? (keep in mind your hubby has let you read the messages and asked if it sounds fishy)

I really think this is the type of woman overstepping her boundaries.

(read this from another post and I wanted to know how many women let other women flirt with their men via internet?)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Me and dh both have fb and have set rules to it. I have my ex on there, only because we used to be friends after we broke up in high school. I just wanted to get an update on how things are for him. I even had his gf on my friends list. Dh knew about it and often read the chat's and msg's. The ex did start to get weird and the conversations became inappropriate and he wanted to get together with me and dh with is gf. I wasen't interested in rekindeling anything to that extent, told him so and that was that.
    Dh had accepted his ex's friend requests but he dosen't care to talk with them either. I'd kinda hope that any person in a relationship would respect their mate and act accordingly in respect to the other sex.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 6:59 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• We don't have these types of accounts for this very reason...there is enough drama in reality without involving internet drama. And if they are friends, they are the spouses' friend as well.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 6:50 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• i like jademom07's response

"And if they are friends, they are the spouses' friend as well. "

There are so many women trying to find a good man that some resort to the ones that are already taken. So yes it is a bit suspicious. I think if you trust your hubby then you can see what she tries to do as but if its just to risky get her blocked asap or have a lil chat with her yourself and if that doesnt work...BLOCK HER..LOL

DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 6:56 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I would tell my DH to tell her that he is married and not avalible. If that didn't work then he should block and delete her.

Answer by louise2 at 7:03 PM on Nov. 9, 2009