2nd pregnancy - same symptoms as 1st?

So everyone tells me that every pregnancy is different. Well, so far mine has been exactly the same as the first. The same queasiness and tiredness throughout the day that started the exact same time in week 6 and the same cravings for chocolate milk and Panera's broccoli cheese soup : ) Has anyone else experienced the same symptoms and did you end up having anything else similar? Were your babies similar too?
Thanks!

LaurenMichele

Asked by LaurenMichele at 7:12 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• All 4 of my pregnancies had similar symptoms and different symptoms.

With the first 3 I became really sensitive to smells.
    With the boys I craved dairy products.
    I was more tired and nauseated with the first and the fourth. (Fourth hasn't been born yet so I can't tell you about similarities between children).
    Every time I'm pregnant I nearly throw up each time I brush my teeth.
    I craved chocolate milk with the first 3. (All 3 of those kids are very different)
    Anonymous

• My first 3 pregnancies were pretty the same, but this is my 4th pregnancy and it is totally different than the first 3. My first 3 were boys, but i don't think that means anything. I wont find out what im having this preg. until the 1st week in december. This pregnancy i have been sick the entire 16weeks so far and very tired. i wasn't sick at all with the boys.
    Anonymous