How do you stop looking when all you can think about it being alone?

A lot of people tell me I will find someone with I stop thinking about it and looking for it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:15 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't have any advice. I just want to say that I am tired of people telling me the same thing. I need an estimated time. lol
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 7:18 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I always seek and you shall find, just be discrete about it, can any of your friends suggest a good dating site? I have known of people who have found their better half this way. We live in a technology society why not take advantage of it?

Answer by older at 7:27 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• If you stop looking for someone they will come to you. Is that what your asking? If so, that's true. In other words, when your happy with yourself and your life, and not NEEDING a person to call "boyfriend" or something, then your at a good place in your life to make someone else happy. I hope that makes sense.
    Anonymous

• I was looking all over TX.... from Dallas to College Station to San Antonio(I'm in Houston)..... and just when I was ok with being single, I had been single for like 2 yrs..... I met my awesome boyfriend, soon to be fiance, living less than 3 miles away from me!!!!
    TXColter

Answer by TXColter at 8:19 PM on Nov. 9, 2009