what should i know about twin pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:16 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• What do you want to know about it? You really need to be more specific, just like we asked you to be in the last post.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:27 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• It quite often results in the birth of two infants.
    Anonymous

• well, I can tell you this. I had one child first and then had twins later on and I can tell you the difference. First of all I had to go on bed rest at 5 months along because I was doing TOO much and when I had my first I worked all the way up until I delivered. Your doctor will be able to give you all the details on what will be different for you. Make sure you keep a pad of paper and jot down all your questions so you will not forget to ask him or her. I am sure many of moms of twins on cafemom would love to answer your questions. I know I love talking about it! Also check and see if there is a support group (moms with twins) in your area. You could join now and I highly recommend it! they send you newsletters on meetings, twin garage sale (everything is from mom with twins, its really fun!)
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 10:22 PM on Nov. 9, 2009