shopping list

okay, i need to be more organized when grocery shopping, i ALWAYS spend more money than i plan on....and i try to value shop, but i end up impatient. i wanted to use coupons, but i never get any besides ones for diapers.....can someone help me with a general grocery list!? How do you do it?!

sweetstkissez22

Asked by sweetstkissez22 at 7:18 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I plan what I want for meals for the week and decide what I don't have and need to buy. Then I group the items into the way the aisles are arranged in the store. Dairy, meats, fresh fruits and vegetables, bakery, canned fruits and vegetables, rice and pasta, beverages, baking items.

Answer by Bmat at 7:37 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Start with your meal plan! Write down all meals and snacks for the next 8 days; base your grocery list on the items you will need to complete your meal plan. If you don't know what you will be serving, then how can you know what groceries to buy?

Here is a link to my best tips for saving at the grocery store: http://www.ehow.com/how_5223945_save-even-money-grocery-store.html

Send me a message offlist if you would like some health, tasty, budget and family friendly recipes.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:36 PM on Nov. 9, 2009