Do you and hubby(SO) have rules for online accounts?

facebook
any e-mail
myspace
etc...

what are they?
should every couple in your opinion have rules on it?
should a couple share an account? what about if both want their own?

our rules are just that we have each others passwords and log ins...if anything is out of line from the opposite sex they get removed. should there be more?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• We just have an unwritten rule of no "friends" of the opposite sex. It only complicates things for us and causes arguments. But when nothing like that is going on, we have no drama. I don't really wanna talk to a marry man either, I have no business in doing so...what the hell would we have in common anyway? lol
    Anonymous

• we dont have any of that stuff...in my opinion, its not good for couples
    Anonymous

• we allow each other to check tho others messages comments, etc...so no hiding anything
    If someone is writing anything inappropriate in either of our POV they need to be deleted

but I can see where anon above says they're not for couples
    so many instances happen where ex's find you and they try to rekindle the past not matter what you are doing in your life they still try, sum ppl have no shame
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 7:51 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I agree that the facebook , myspace type of accounts cause trouble. i do not have any of those accounts myself. (other then club mom of course) as far as passwords in general ...you share beds ...you share everything else
    karglynn

Answer by karglynn at 7:53 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• *married*

We share passwords too.
    Anonymous