Idea's for making gift's

Me and my sister have decided that with our dh's included we will make gift's for eachother. We are trying to save some money and this is what we came up with. Any ideas on what to make? We are not allowed to knit scarves, that's our only rule. lol We've done that in the past.
So please, we can make anything, share your ideas.

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 7:22 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Holidays

• Gift baskets. You can do anything from Game and movie night theme, BBQ Grilling theme, romantic night theme, etc. You can put anything in it you want, make it as creative or silly that you want. If your Sister cooks or bakes you can make a gift basket with that theme. You can put in a varity of cookie mixes with the dry ingridients already mixed together in a jar, and a tag with the directions on how to finish the mix on attached.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:29 PM on Nov. 12, 2009

• I have a bunch of gifts-in-a-jar recipes; send me a message offlist if you would like some.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:28 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• You could make a gift basket of favorite goodies for that person. I am watching this question too..because I need some ideas also! lol
    Alamama

Answer by Alamama at 7:40 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• does your computer have a writeable disk drive? you could make her a CD of music she likes.
    at the most it would cost you $10 for all the songs. or download pictures to it that she would enjoy.
    karglynn

Answer by karglynn at 7:46 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• That's a great idea about making a cd of music or pictures. She has in the past written a song about my kids and put it on disk for me and such. She has also added pics to it. She did a great job too, she was a music and tech and video major.

What if I made her cards? I do scrapbooking and make cards and everything too. You know how you can buy a set of cards, I could make them, would that be an ok gift?
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 10:17 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I am making those cute "NO SEW" fleece tie blankets! I am really excited about them! send me a message if you want more info!
    momtopreemie521

Answer by momtopreemie521 at 2:05 AM on Nov. 13, 2009