Go Ahead, No Ones Looking!

If you could do anything and get away with it, would you?, What would it be and why.

kekelove

Asked by kekelove at 8:14 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Grab all my girlfriends and hop on a plane to some warm, tropical island where husbands,children and problems ARE NOT ALLOWED!! All we would hear is young good-looking men ask us "What can I do for YOU?" and "Darling, you look fabulous!" All there is to eat and drink is stuff that's not healthy but won't cause us health problems, or to gain weight. Boy, am I dreamer! LOL
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:19 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Go in the kitchen and eat all the brownies i made the kids. I can't though!!! and this sucks!!
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 8:36 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• First off Robsmommy's Answer is the Best! I hope I can go with her!! As long as I'm Dreaming big.. I'm getting & sharing the lotto numbers with all my Friends! I'm having all my Friend's & Family's Bills all paid in full in Every thing they owe! Clean slate! No hospital, medical, house, car or Credit Card bills for anyone I know & like!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 8:46 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• My answer isn't as light-hearted as the others but I'm in a bad mood a need to vent this. I would beat the living shit out my lying, cheating bil for abandoning his wife of 11 years and their two boys so he can go live with his 18 year old, pot head, gold digging skank of a gf. LOL sorry but now i feel a little better.
    sadiesmom87

Answer by sadiesmom87 at 9:19 PM on Nov. 9, 2009