baby name help!!

Ok, we just found out we were having another girl...and this is the last one! Well, if it was a boy we were going to name him August after my grandpa...but since it is a girl I wanted to name her Sunny because my grandpa's nickname was Sonny! anyways, my husband says ok if we can think of an appropriate middle name so please give me some suggestions!! thanks everyone

december911

Asked by december911 at 8:14 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in General Parenting

• Sonia is pretty and Sonny can be her nickname
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:15 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Sunny Louise rolls off the tongue well.

Answer by Bmat at 8:16 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Augustina! Thats my friends name and i looooove it. especially b/c shes the sweetest girl i know, it makes that name so much more cuter. i was gonna name my daughter that but we live in "St.Augustine" and at the time her dad worked at "Augustinos" so that was a no go!
    snoober_k

Answer by snoober_k at 8:19 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Awww Louise is my middle name, but it does sound nice, I really like Augustina as well! I have to convince my hubby on that one...he wasn't too fond of August, but I called the name before we were married! My daughter's name is December and I am April lol Dorky I know!
    december911

Answer by december911 at 8:22 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I like August Anna
    joeysmommie07

Answer by joeysmommie07 at 8:27 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Sonny Danielle :)
    Anonymous

• Sunny Grace, Sunny Elizabeth, Sunny Rebecca I think that sweet you want to name her after your Grandpa...but August is cute for a girl too!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 10:13 PM on Nov. 9, 2009