Why are some Christians on cafe mom..

so bitter and abusive? They seem to love the anon. feature making them unkind, unchristian like and just plain mean. Trolling Questions and attacking everyone and everything that doesn't fit into their mold, or they are too small minded to understand...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• OP here.
    thanks to the moms who saw this question for what it really is.
    Okmanders and Kristi, sorry you had to face more hateful responses in a post that was meant to speak against hate. I will be locking this question. contrary to what our "wonderful" anon's think I am not here for the drama. just to prove a point. and I thank them for proving it.

simple minds are so easy.. dont' you agree??? people with this much hate can't help but reflect the simplicity of their brains.
    oh, well.
    case closed.
    thanks for playing.
    Anonymous

• They're bitter because they aren't part of the popular clique at church so they take it out on everyone else.
    Anonymous

• LMAO! No kidding!
    SterlingLegend

Answer by SterlingLegend at 8:38 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• how about changing that to 'why are some 'moms' on CM so bitter and abusive? the anon feature is used by anyone, for a variety of reasons.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:40 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• OP here,
    thehairnazi: I see your point. but I guess I am fed up with the anon Christian moms with their scriptures followed by judgement, hate and plain mean language.
    Know what I mean?
    Anonymous

• Kind of like the pot calling the kettle black, eh anon OP?
    Anonymous

• I agree w/ thehairnazi... There are haters of ALL kinds on CM.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 8:46 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• yep, i know...but does it really help the 'hurt' if someone signs their post? not really..just gives you a reason to frown the next time you see their avatar.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:56 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• anon.8:44

OP here:
    I realize the hypocricy of posting anon. the diff. is, I am not trying to be mean. I am really asking . and one time I "nicely" answered a question and got slammed by anon's .. I hardly ever post under my real name in the Qa anymore. not even in beauty, nor fashion, nor pets.. I am just sick of it.
    I enjoy the dialogue. I just can't stand the hate.
    I just want those mama's to know that they are causing more damage than helping spread their view of God. .. and really trying to see if anyone can give an insight as to why they do that???
    Anonymous

• thehairnazzi ( love your screen name by the way ;) )

I think the anon feature kind of unleashes a meanness that they wouldn't normally put under their real screen name. if you look at most of the Q&A in religion, or politics. the most mean spirited answers, are those under anon.

I know I probably will not get an answer. if there is one. I was just feeling frustrated and wanted to let it out. without generalizing against all Christians. or hurting anyone in the process.

oh, well. thanks any ways.. :)
    Anonymous