LAZY!!!!

My husband is a great man, but lately he is so LAZY. he does work and support our family single handedly. But he comes home eats dinner and watches TV or plays Video games until 10-11. We have two sons a 2 1/2 year old and a 5 month old. He gets very irratable around 8-9 at our 2 1/2 yr old because he wants to play with daddy. i was arguing with him about it but it just seems to make it worse. he just ignores me and my sons unless its something he wants. what should i do.

Nicole_06

Asked by Nicole_06 at 8:34 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• throw the games away an cut the cord to the t.v the cord can be fixed easyly cut it in the middle
    i had the same problem
    Anonymous

• Throw the game out the window while he's playing it. I did it. He was upset for a while but he's a better man now:)
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 8:42 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• If this isn't normal, talk to him. It sounds like maybe he's feeling overwhelmed with something else. Maybe work, finances, or maybe he isn't feeling well. Most men won't come out and say it if they're feeling a little depressed. If it happens all the time, I don't know what to tell you. You got a dud, toss him back! JK! Too many men want a mommy, but even the greatest men have their bad moments though.
    camiam81

Answer by camiam81 at 8:46 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• my hubby is almost the same way but not quite that bad. i talked to my mom about it and she told me that i just need to be patient with him. he works hard all day long and he needs time to relax just like i do.
    excited2bemommy

Answer by excited2bemommy at 8:47 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• You both have your own jobs. He has his outside and your have your at home with the kids. Just be grateful you don't have to work outside the home to boot.  Give him his down time. 

Anonymous

• why should he get down time when you don't? yea his job is out in the world..but yours dont stop..He needs to pitch in too...just talk to him. Explain calmly that the kids just want attention from dad too. Or if he won't listen, write it in a letter..he'll read it just outta curiosity if anything
    angeleyes0306

Answer by angeleyes0306 at 11:43 PM on Nov. 9, 2009