can you douche while pregnant?

I think I may be pregnant cuz I have been letting my bf go inside me, anyways, I hear that will make you stinky, so can you douche while pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:36 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no you're not supposed to
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 8:37 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• You shouldn't douche ever. It messes with your vaginal flora and makes you much more likely to get a yeast or bacterial infection.

Semen doesn't make you stinky. It does have a somewhat pungent smell to it, but your body flushes it out very quickly. You won't hardly even notice unless you're sniffing your underwear lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 8:38 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• i agree with ati13. is bad pregnant or not
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 8:45 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• no douching ever
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 9:39 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• No. And a man's cum won't make you stinky unless you already have a bacterial infection, the combo will give off an odor. Ask your doc about this.
    Anonymous

• You shouldn't ever douche, its not healthy do do it.
    Cynthje

Answer by Cynthje at 8:00 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• oh my gosh, it was my question, I was embarrassed to ask..... I don't douche ever, but this is the first time in my life that I'm letting a guy cum in me. (already pregnant)

thank all of you for your replies and for not bashing!

Anonymous