DID WE ALL FORGET?

OK PEOPLE DID YOU ALL JUST MAGICALLY FORGET THE 8 YEARS OF PURE HELL WE HAD WITH DIPSTICK MR. BUSH (I REFUSE TO CALL HIM PRESIDENT. HE DID NOT REPRESENT ME)? HE GOT US IN THIS MESS NOW OUR PRESIDENT IS TRYING TO GET US OUT. THERE IS ONLY SO MUCH HE CAN DO WITH OUT THE HELP OF US AMERICANS. WRITE YOUR CONGRESS MEN AND TELLTHEN WHAT YOU WANT. YOU CAN SIT HERE AND BITCH BUT GOD FORBID YOU ACTUALLY GOT OFF YOUR ASSES AND DID SOMETHING TO CHANGE IT

hotmamaof297062

Asked by hotmamaof297062 at 9:04 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• BUSH...

throwing up

Anonymous

• WOW....Dipstick....really? The fact that you are so politically ignorant as to blame one SINGLE admin makes me question your opinion on any matter, much less your ability to ask an educated, well informed question. Tell you what, head back to the books, because you must still be IN high school or not that far out of it, and come back when you grow up a little. K.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 9:09 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Wow someone needs to go take some midol! Here you go honey!

http://img.epinions.com/images/opti/ea/f5/wellMedicineOTCAllMidol_Maximum_Strength_PMS-resized200.jpghttp://originalbliss.typepad.com/.a/6a00e553a4dac088340120a58fa459970b-pi

Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 9:10 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• shake handFinally...someone that understands!

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 9:10 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Not all of us feel the same of you do. I would much rather go back to the Bush administration and how life was then. I felt safe and the economy was not a mess. You might want to take off the CAPS lock and learn how to spell before you go firing off anything to your Representative or Congressman, you come across as very uneducated. I highly doubt anyone will take you seriously. I know I didn't.

Anonymous

• OH AND I hope EVERY SINGLE ONE of you Lib ladies that I KNOW on here that DEMAND respect for the CURRENT admin cal her on this.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 9:11 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• pure bullshit obama and the dumbocrats got us in the mess we are in the blame bush bullshit is just bullshit and people are sick of hearing it put the blame where it belongs on obama and the dumbocrats the blame bush game isn't working anymore so get over it.
    georgia362

Answer by georgia362 at 9:11 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I write letters , call and am scheduled to volunteer for Joe Sestak next weel or the week after
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:12 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• momof3...ppl are blaming Obama JUST THE SAME. where have you been(not on this site, i suppose)

Anonymous

• Why are you assuming that the women here don't contact their representatives? I do. And because of the constitution I have the right to bitch about whatever I want. You don't like it? Good. Don't read it. Where do you get off telling others what they need to do? If you are so hateful and think you know everything about everyone, why bother coming here? Does it make you feel superior to talk down to others? Do you contact YOUR representatives? Did you when Bush was in office (you know, that 8 years of hell you talked so eloquently about)? Talk about hypocrisy. Although I am sure you will come back and say that you are on the phone with them daily. What a joke.

Anonymous