Does anyone take surveys to get paid/extra income?

Came across a site and wondering how legit these are. I hate my email getting swamped with "crap", so I want to know if any of you do this and about how much you make with the sites you use. Thanks!

NoDramaMamma

Asked by NoDramaMamma at 9:09 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Don't waste your time.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 9:13 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• EVERY single time I have tried to do this I have wasted hours and then my email gets totally filled with junk and at the end of all of them, they have told me I have to fill out credit card apps to get the "offer". (That really ticked me off!)
    CoCoMom89

Answer by CoCoMom89 at 9:18 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Yes, I've been making money with paid survey sites and GPT sites for over 3 years now. I'm super busy with my two toddlers, so I only spend about 4 to 5 hours a week on it now, but I make about $200 to $250 a month.

Legit paid survey sites do not spam you. My favorite is Pine Cone Research because they pay super fast. Paid survey sites only email you when they have a survey site available.

GPT (or Get Paid To) sites are a total different thing and you will be spammed out the wazoo. I use a separate Gmail email address for GPT sites so that my personal email doesn't get spammed. GPT sites can be annoying, but you can make way more with them than paid survey sites.

If you want to learn more just message me with what ever questions you may have.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:19 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Mysurvey.com is legit. I only ever made $50 a year, but it was great to pay for my husbands birthday or fathers day gift.
    Rileysmom425

Answer by Rileysmom425 at 9:30 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Great ladies thanks. Nice to see both sides of this!
    NoDramaMamma

Answer by NoDramaMamma at 9:36 PM on Nov. 9, 2009