my mom and dad need my help........

just found out that my dad was suspended {to many details to explain} my mom is to sick to go back to work. im on a fixed income plus the bit i make in tips as a server. but when my mom called i had no words to express . we will find out this thurs if they will let my dad go. .? i understand this will be a major sting to them if this happens. they will loose their medical which my mom will need. my dad already suffers from depression . any advice how i can console and be their for them?

cat260

Asked by cat260 at 9:23 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

• Well if he gets fired then he will still be eligible for Cobra insurance for a while and might be able to get unemployment for a while depending on what he got in trouble for while he looks for a new job. Just be upbeat and try to make suggestions on where he can find a new job. My dad lost his job a year ago next month because his company went under. It did bad things for his self esteem but eventually he decided to open his own business and now is very happy
    Anonymous

• The only thing I can suggest is just be there for them and love them. I am sorry about this situation, and will pray for you and your parents. Good luck,Hon.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 10:34 PM on Nov. 9, 2009