Help!!??

Hi Im courtney and im 15and 28 weeks pregnant I have so many questions and i need some help can anyone help me????

YoungMomSoon

Asked by YoungMomSoon at 9:24 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• what are your questions?? I have 2 children, with 2 totally different pregnancies...maybe I can help?!
    mereinhart28

Answer by mereinhart28 at 9:25 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• What are your questions?
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 9:25 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• What are your specific questions?

I would suggest going to your local library and checking out a book on pregnancy. What to Expect..., Pregnancy Week by Week, etc. That will get you started. There are websites you can go to as well that break things down by week.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:27 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Ok so I am already haveing leakage from my boob is that normal? can the way the baby is laying in my belly make me feel uncomfortable? its like pressure. Should i offer baby a binky right away after birth? cloth or disposable diapers which ones better?
    YoungMomSoon

Answer by YoungMomSoon at 9:28 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Yes leakage is normal! Oh yes it can make you uncomfortable and it will get worse!! More pressure. It will be amazing to feel the movements and kicks get stronger, but you can get puched in the weirdest places!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 9:30 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Yeh she is like turned and its awful is there i way i can turn her to a better position?
    YoungMomSoon

Answer by YoungMomSoon at 9:31 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I would wait and see with the binky! Only one of my three kids took one. He loved to suck 24 hours a day and it saved my from being sucked on! Some babies have no need for one. I do cloth and disposable. It really is up to you.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 9:31 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Ok and once the baby is born is it better to let the bbay self sooth or go get the baby right away I know thse are random questions but i keep thinking of them
    YoungMomSoon

Answer by YoungMomSoon at 9:33 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Boob leakage is normal at any point in pregnancy; it's also normal if it doesn't happen at all. And neither has any bearing on how breastfeeding will go.

Baby's position can have a huge impact on your comfort. Just wait until it's all baby in there.

Offering a binky is a personal choice. There's research saying it can interfere with breastfeeding, but it doesn't always. And not every baby will take a binky to begin with; my daughter never has.

Diapers is also a personal choice. Disposable are convenient and less mess and work; cloth are better for the environment and cheaper in the long run. It's up to you.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 9:33 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• your symptoms sound completly normal...I never used a binky with either of my kids, (I never really pushed it, they didn't really want it) I used disposable diapers, I just found it easier.
    mereinhart28

Answer by mereinhart28 at 9:33 PM on Nov. 9, 2009