If your husband had a verbal affair with another women what would you do? I would like to know what all the text messages said and what they talked about!

It has been a few months sense this happened but, I'm not over it at all! I try to play like I am but I'm totally not! I really want more information! I want to know what they talked about for 3 months and what they texted for 2 hours! I'm almost positve they didn't sleep together or anything because they were both in a different state. Old girlfriends of his! But, it still breaks my heart to think that my sweet husband that kisses me goodbye every morning and cooks me dinner and watches movies with me and goes shopping with me when ever I want him to lied to me and wanted another women! Any ideas on what I should do to find out more information..Its stressing me out!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• you need to go to counseling with him

but you also need to sit back and really think this thru..... if he did or did not do the physical act is a mute point THE MAIN POINT IS he would if he could
    I wouldnt want to live the rest of my life with that person... but that is just me
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 9:34 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I have to agree with MELRN on her comment! I am so with you there MERLN.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 9:40 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• you know, I honestly wonder what guys would do or how they would feel if we woman did the damn ass things they do when it come to being faithful! It just astounds me that they can be so stupid and not think about what they are losing. Most of the time if you marry a woman you do it because you love her and want to spend the rest of your life with her, but why is it that sometime down the road you decide that hey I'm bored with my wife I want to cheat! WTF. Then when she finds out and you know your about to lose everything you act like a good ol boy and beg her to forgive you and not leave. and of course she does and He thinks! well if I got away with it that time I will this time! so I will be a selfish jerk and hurt my wonderful forgiving wife all over again. GOD MAN ARE FUCKING IDIOTS!!!!

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 9:44 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• ok so i have def been cheated on and the worse part is prob knowing everything. You know they prob just talked about old times. I know you want to know everything and i did to but the more i found out the more it freaken hurt. I finally 2 years later am over it. I just had to stop bringin it up and stop talkin about it. I just made myself think about something else.
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 9:48 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• You know. I was just thinking about what soonmommyto3 said. And you know what she is totally right. He made a promise to me a promise to god in front of our entire family the people I love that he would love me forever and be faithful and he broke that. We have not even been married two years and He got board with me already and went to her. He was not thinking about me at all. Except when he deleted the messages so I would not be able to read them.
    Anonymous

• I'm so sorry hun. It's such a sad truth.

You know. I was just thinking about what soonmommyto3 said. And you know what she is totally right. He made a promise to me a promise to god in front of our entire family the people I love that he would love me forever and be faithful and he broke that. We have not even been married two years and He got board with me already and went to her. He was not thinking about me at all. Except when he deleted the messages so I would not be able to read them
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 10:05 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Well my Dh had an online relationship and he actually met the woman. I knew he was going to meet her, I didn't want him to go but I also didn't want him to stay with me and yet always wonder what might have been with her. So he meet her, and he thought he wanted to be with her, in the end though she broke things off with him a few weeks after he came home. (some very long dark years later, 2 or 3 I think, years of us trying to work things out) things are fine. He loves me and I have always loved him. Say what you want about his promises but I promised to love my Dh unconditionally and I don't know how to do anything different. I assume he slept with that girl (1x he said he did, 1x he said he didn't but I never asked him outright this is just when it came out in conversation.) If you need to know, ask him, but it could like the above poster said, make things worse. I just didn't care what happened, I just wanted him.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 11:40 PM on Nov. 9, 2009