• In the Spotlight:

Are there any Trolls out there who enjoy being a Troll?

I've been called a Troll more than once, and I have no problem admitting I post questions and answers to start drama sometimes. I'm immature that way, but I have fun doing it.

Anyone else want to step up, feely admit they're a Troll, and give the finger to all those who thumb their noses at our wit, sarcasm and gift of starting arguments we walk away from laughing?

IhartU

Asked by IhartU at 9:46 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hey hey hey Pea22. Their lives don't have to be sad I'm a full time mom o ubderstand boredom and like drama. Who really cares what they're doing? And if you sit there and comment about how sad their lives are you need to realize that you are contradicting yourself by playing into it! Aren't you just soo proud of yourself now? I know I would be :p and after reading this I really wish I wouldn't have posted my question about letting my baby CIO anon! I didn't realize it was so controversial.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 12:52 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Troll is such a stupid word, it's almost as immature to yell troll at everything as it is to ruffle a few hen's feathers!lol I hate when someone can't come up with an answer to a real question so they call them a troll. It's kinda dumb. And yes I do ask questions like, I'm pregnant, how can I get him to leave his wife!! Or cud I bee pregnet?
    Anonymous

• I have yet to be called one but hey people must love you if they argue with you on the internet. i think it's kinda funny. If i don't have any advice to give i don't say anyting. Bashing is STUPID. So they must love you if they entertain u :)
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 9:52 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• no... but I have found that sometimes when I give honest answers I ruffle feathers. I think there are simply some women on here, who if they are telling the truth, are simply too immature to raise kids, horribly immoral in the way they deal with men and/or have no idea in the world what a healthy man/woman relationship looks like.
    Anonymous

• Oh, I knew it was you! LOL!
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 10:03 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• WindyTheWidow...

I'm QUEEN of the Trolls (except with good hair).
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 10:05 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Yes, yes you are, lol! You are quite talented at what you do. Sometimes I just have to sit back and laugh.....As a matter of fact, I think that should be your avatar.....I just haven't decided whether or not I like you with hot pink or flourescent green hair better......Hmmmm.....
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 10:07 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I don't want to be a troll, I prefer to be called a gnome......thank you so much!@!lol
    Anonymous

• Will you please just give me the satisfaction of knowing that it was you behind the "Going to hell" post.......C'mon, don't you want to take credit for your work? In your opinion, what has been your best Troll post as of yet? If there is one better than this I would sure like a link to it.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 10:11 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Yep. It's great entertainment on a boring Monday night when you say something so simple and it pisses women off. Why on Earth would anyone let someone on the internet ruin their mood? Come on now ladies, Midol, Midol...
    Anonymous