end poverty, eat the poor *discuss*

how do you interpret this? i interpret it as the snobby wealthy people acting gluttonous towards those who dont "have it all"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Conjured up images of fat, well-coiffed zombies wearing diamonds and Rolex's munching on stick-thin, dollar store clothing wearing corpses with bad hair and no manicures.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 10:04 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• LOL... It made me giggle.
    Anonymous

• Eat the rich Take one bite now - come back for more
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 10:19 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• If I become a zombie in the apocalypse, I'm eating vegetarians. SO and I have a zombie apocalypse plan. It's very detailed and includes these sorts of philosophical and logistical things.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:37 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I'm not rich at all and i see it as the fact that people get tired of other people not getting up and doing things for themselves instead they rely on other peoples taxes and the gov. to pay their way!! Their are way to many people out their that just sit on thier butts and have baby after baby and then wonder why they have it so bad. I believe in helping other people as long as they are also willing to help themselves.
    Anonymous