What makes your blood BOIL?

For starters.....TROLLS.......Especially when we give them what they want and allow them the satisfaction of a "drama-post". In close running would probably be the suggestion that I am a Christian because my Mommy told me to be (She didn't), or because I'm too lazy to look into other faiths (I have) or because I've been scared into it through preachings of hellfire and brimstone (I haven't.) HYPOCRITES....they make my blood BOIL, especially when they accuse others of acting in a manner that they prove themselves to be quite proficient at and don't see how their own behavior mirrors the actions they claim to hate so much. *SIGH* Taking a few deep breaths here......Let me search for something lighthearted to slow my pulse, lol......Okay.....Being cut off in traffic, having to wait on hold for 24 minutes while trying to reach a living breathing Customer Service Representative, waking up to realize we are out of coffee...J/K! LOL!

WindyTheWidow

Asked by WindyTheWidow at 10:02 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• husbands who hate shopping with you so they fart in an aisle and leave you with it.
    boogernoodle

Answer by boogernoodle at 10:55 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Please ladies, someone make me laugh!!!!!!
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 10:03 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• When I have coffee but NO cream!!!!!!!! I can't have coffee w/out cream!!!!!
    Or when my 13 yr old drinks milk and doesn't rinse the glass and sits it in the sink and it sticks to the bottom!! Or when they throw their clothes on the floor right next to the hamper!!!! Or I walk in their bathroom and step in water because they didn't pull the shower curtain all the way shut and let the water get all over the floor..Oh and I'm in my socks!! OK I'm done, I'm gonna go take a happy pill now so I will smile when all of that happens again tomorrow!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:09 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• LOL! Thank you Mrs. Leftlane
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 10:12 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Being blasted on facebook by a guy I work with because he's mad at me for asking him why he switched shift with someone else without notifying anyone. He's 27, how f*cking immature can you get?
    Anonymous

• YW!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:14 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• What makes my blood boil? Stupid people,fake people, lazy people, people who are skinner than me without running their asses off on a treadmill for 10 friggin' hours a day. People who smoke around their kids (makes me want to snatch that cigarette from their yellow, bonyfingers and put it out in their eye socket). Rude customers who whine and act like two year olds in order to get their way... oh, and your screaming kids who are beating and punching you because you won't buy them a Ring Pop at the checkout.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 10:18 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Football, Nascar, and any other sport that interrupts my scheduled tv programs. Gum, dog shit, cigarette butts, used condoms and beer bottles filled with piss left on the sidewalks. When I'm hungry for some Cool Ranch Doritos and someone has eaten the whole freakin' bag and didn't even save me the crumbs. People who use the last piece of toilet paper on a toll and don't replace it with a new roll, the sound of people chewing, snoring, or making whistling sounds with their nostrils.

I could go on and on...

IhartU

• Inconsiderate people, hypocrits, liars, people that stare at my son when he's having a meltdown( my son has autism). Some minor things that irritate me are when my DH or son drink out of the milk carton, leave ice trays empty, or I make an effort to help someone and I don't get a "thank you" for it.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 10:25 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• LOL, IHartU! I think I shed a tear at the urine filled beer-bottle comment......Made me think of a few more.......

Sitting down in a public restroom only to notice too late that there isn't any more toilet paper and getting up to a wet butt because I didn't look close enough before I sat down......Ewww....If you are going to "hover" over the toilet, please clean up your drips!!!
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 10:28 PM on Nov. 9, 2009