Double stroller trouble! please help?!

I have a one year old and I'm 3 months pregnant with my 2nd child. I've been doing some research on double strollers but I can't seem to chose one. I was thinking about getting the Phil & Teds Sport Buggy Inline Double Kit but I don't think I could put an infant carrier on there? I'm looking for one that's "light weight", not so bulky, & not soooo expensive. Please help! Can someone please give me some suggestions on double strollers?!

HeyDollFace1116

Asked by HeyDollFace1116 at 10:11 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Shopping

• I've heard great things about the City Mini Double Stroller. It's pretty cheap (only about $350) and it is incredibly light weight. It also folds up really small. They sell them at The Land of Nod (http://www.landofnod.com/family.aspx?c=9704&f=4967)
    GabriellaM

Answer by GabriellaM at 1:23 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Ok, I am sorry but to a lot of people $350 is not "pretty cheap". I used the Graco DuoGlider and it was fine. It folded easily, went in the trunk easily, maneuvered easily and the kids were comfortable. They both had their own little trays and had a sunscreen. With that said, while I loved my Graco, I wished I had gotten the Kolcraft so that you could turn the seats facing away or towards each other. I think it was like $150 or $160. My Graco was about $130.
    Anonymous

• I have one I got for $80 at kmart, its an express duo, tandem, both kids have trays and the front tray is removable, both have canopies and it is compatible with any infant carrier in the back seat. I love it it fits in the trunk of my small car with room to spare. You don't have to have an expensive stroller to have a good one. I have mine for 2 years.
    Anonymous