Have you ever noticed that no two arses are the same?

They're like snowflakes- no two are the same. Seriously, I LOVE to look at people's butts and compare them. The shapes... the size... the way the line in the middle goes from side to side when they sashay down the street...

IhartU

Asked by IhartU at 10:30 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The answer is simple.....it's easier to see women's butts than mens. Men rarely wear the type of pants that actually showcase their booty. You have to search for a goodlooking man butt, I mean look real hard, lol!

This reminds me....maybe no one will find this funny, but you know when you see someone with the backs of their pants all crammed into their crack? Well, I was standing in line with a guy friend once and there was a woman infront of us with that going on and he looked at her and said, "Man, her ass must be hungry." Cracked me up, don't know why, but I just thought it was hilarious. *Sigh* IHartU, you've either had too much caffiene tonight, or not enough, I can't decide....
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 12:25 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I will admit, I too am a butt watcher...lol
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 10:33 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I'll admit it, albeit anonymously, that I am a butt watcher too...! I'll never forget the hottest @$$ I saw...I was working at a grocery store, random guy stops in to pick up a 6-pack, and ooh la la, I could have jumped him running! I love butts!
    Anonymous

• i check out other womens butts...is there something wrong with that?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:41 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Nope nothing! Do you like the flat butts or the nice, plump round ones?
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 10:41 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• i never even think to look at a mans
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:42 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• the donks
    shay1130

• its just something to look at...
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:43 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Bwaahahhhahaa!!! You guys are cracking me up tonight........"The donks" LOL! *wiping away tears*

Yes, I confess, I'm a butt watcher, lol!
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 10:45 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• We have a club! The Butt Watchers. We do not discriminate... small, rotund, apple-shaped, flat and oblong, shaped like a trapezoid or even lopsided... if you have a gluteus maximus or a gluteus minimus, we'll STILL look and admire those cheeks.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 10:57 PM on Nov. 9, 2009