Are you embarrassed to poop in a public restroom?

I am, but if I absolutely can't hold it I go. I usually hide in the stall for a while until the coast is clear. Why? I don't know lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol i am with you! I would rather poop at home, but if i have to go i do, but i hate when people come in! I just cant do it! Even if it is killing me i have to hold it in til i hear noise that will cover it up. but thats when its the blow out kind! LOL
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 10:43 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Not embarrassed, just don't like to.
    Anonymous

• I am the same way! I used to not even be able to relax enough to go, but two kids kinda changed that! lol.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 10:56 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I'd rather wait til I get home but if I can't hold it of course I give a courtesy flush and carry a pack of matches...but the farts sometimes you can help that....lol
    But what is so funny is that why are we this way we all do this what makes us so different from the rest...hmmm? the world may never know.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:06 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I'm embarrassed but do it anyways because you gotta go when you gotta go.
    lilkgfan

Answer by lilkgfan at 12:16 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I'm embarassed to make noise, smell the bathroom up, or keep a line of people waiting....lol. But like someone stated, when you gotta go, you gotta go....lol.
    You can roll the toilet paper in the holder really loudly, cough as the plopping noise is about to happen, or just hope & pray no one cares...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:03 AM on Nov. 10, 2009