Gray hair at 22!

I'm only 22 and already noticing lovely gray hairs on the top of my head. When did you get gray hairs?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've had gray hairs since I was around 21. Everyone has them. But since my hair was nearly black mine stood out more than those on someone with lighter hair. It's normal. I have been dying my hair ever since they showed up though.
    Anonymous

• Ugh! I was 21 when I found my first gray hair. I remember that day like yesterday.
    Anonymous

• Im 23 i notice that i have some gray hair last week so that day i went out an bought hair dye that was the 1st time i have ever dyed my hair
    Anonymous

• Don't feel bad! I noticed a strand or 2 when I was 20 after having my 1st baby. Now I'm pregnant with my 3rd, just turned 23 and have to dye my hair 3-4 times a year from the gray being so heavy :(
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:48 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• i dye my hair so much i wouldnt know if i got grey hair lol. and no i dont dye it when pregnant
    Anonymous

• My 5th grade teacher was only in her late 20's, and yet she had a headfull of silver hair. I thought she looked beautiful. Gray hairs are a sign of wisdom.

I am 35 and I think I found one gray hair a few months ago.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 11:00 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• masturbate
    Anonymous

• K pp is a perv but whatev. i found my first grey when i was like 6. that's not a typo i was SIX years old. i'm 22 and i have a half dozen or so and i love them. i think they're funny. is that weird? lol
    sadiesmom87

Answer by sadiesmom87 at 11:24 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• when I was 20- I sat and counted FIFTY of them just on the very top of my head...it was then that I decided I would NEVER see my natural hair color again! (I had already been coloring it anyhow)
    My uncle had a LOT of it when he was 18 I was told...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:48 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I got my first white hair at the age of 17, but did not see anymore until I was in my late 20's, but there were only a couple here and there that I pulled out.
    In my 30's I realized it was a lost cause so I just left them alone. They grew mostly within my hair so couldn't be seen from the outer layer of hair.
    Now that I am in my early 40's I have both white and silver hairs. The white hairs stay mostly hidden, but the silvers are on top and are shiny...lol. I have auburn hair so it looks kind of pretty.
    Many people thought I always colored my hair because I have a lovely shade of red, but the hair dressers at the salons know the truth because you can see all my white and silver hairs down to the skin. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:00 AM on Nov. 10, 2009