weird symptoms

My last period was at the end of Sept. I was due for one between Oct 28-Nov 3. I had a blood test on the first which was negative, and also a negative urine test yesterday. I know that these test are highly accurate, however I have all the symptoms. I have hot flashes, sore breast, and for some strange reason one is leaking. I have not breast fed for over a year. I wake up and feel like i would feel better if i could only throw up, but just dry heave, ten minutes later I am starving. I have mild cramps, and some really bad dizzy spells. What could possible be going on other then going nuts and imagining all this

ambernicole531

Asked by ambernicole531 at 10:45 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i know this sounds a little stuped but sometimes when you think your pregnant you can make yourself feel like your pregnant or believe it, you can make your body do crazy things, or those test are wrong and you really are and if thats the case congrats!!!! :)
    Anonymous

• I don't think Im pregnant, just wanted to know what else can cause the syptoms. Is it possible to randomly start lactating when you have been dried up for about 8 months. Surely I am not imagining this. I have all the syptoms and dont hear voices. LOL
    ambernicole531

Answer by ambernicole531 at 11:35 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Go to your doctor. The most extreme pregnancy symptoms I ever had were with my miscarriage. Also, only test in the morning.
    Not trying to freak you out, but you are definitely having symptoms, why not get them to do a real test?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:38 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• They did a blood test on the first of Nov. what other test will they do.
    ambernicole531

Answer by ambernicole531 at 11:44 PM on Nov. 9, 2009