Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

where do i go to ask for the adopt a family for christmas

Answer Question

Asked by mommy5150 at 10:56 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (7)
  • If you attend church your pastor can help. Heck, any church would be happy to get your call! You might also try asking at your child's school. Schools know which children are needy.


    Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:13 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

  • Are you asking FOR help or TO help?

    Answer by lovinangels at 11:46 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

  • If you're asking FOR help, I would recommend checking out local churches, Toys for Tots, etc. Also, there are a few groups here on Cafemom.

    If you're asking TO help, you can donate to Samaritans Purse/Operation Christmas Child, Toys for Tots, the angel group here on Cafemom, local food banks, etc.

    Answer by GabriellaM at 1:20 AM on Nov. 10, 2009


    This is for adopt a family for xmas.

    Answer by Crissy1213 at 5:02 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

  • You go to your local Commuity Action

    Answer by sweet-a-kins at 7:44 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

  • We have just always looked around the neighborhood. Especially now.

    Answer by Carpy at 9:24 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

  • The Salvation Army has families in your area. :)

    Answer by urkiddingright at 11:39 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Politics & Current Events
Forex Currency trading?

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
2nd baby