If you could choose the sex of your next child.....would you?

Have you ever wanted a boy/girl, and got the opposite? If it was offered to you for FREE to choose the sex of the baby, would you?

54313MomOf4Boys

Asked by 54313MomOf4Boys at 11:05 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I would have to say if given the choice I would want a girl. Only because I have three charming little boys and am tired of hotwheels.
    ambernicole531

Answer by ambernicole531 at 11:24 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Yes, but not because of any personal reason for me or my DH. We already have one of each and my son is 14 and my daughter is 10. Because of the age differences involved at this point, I would want it to be a girl, rather than have two sons 14 (actually if I were pregnant now 15) years apart.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 11:10 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Yes, because my husband really wants a son.
    lilkgfan

Answer by lilkgfan at 12:11 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I dunno, probably yes, a boy (for my first child) girls for all the rest
    Aniyunwiya

Answer by Aniyunwiya at 3:32 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• NO!! I love the surprise, I'm happy with either...I already have 1 boy and we're TTC, and I don't care what gender we have next :)
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 8:50 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• NOPE! We have 3 boys all ready, and we are glad for each of them. We are ttc # 4 and will be happy with whatever we have. All children are a blessing and it doesn't matter what sex they are.
    GwenW

Answer by GwenW at 8:55 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• YES I would!! i would want another boy! The reason I say that is because my DD is 13 and OMG!!!! LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• funny ?. when i was pg. i always wanted a girl. i didn't think i knew what to do with boys. Then i had a boy. I LOVE IT. i want all boys now. But i will take whatever i can get. Multiples would be great!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I feel the same way anon 28 does. I wanted a girl I got a boy and didn't think I would know what to do with him. But now we're ttc #2 and I want another boy! But I wouldn't choose if I could I like the suprise. There's nothing like that 16 to 20 week u/s that tells you what you're having (if you decide you wanna know that is)
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 1:40 PM on Nov. 10, 2009