Saw this post someplace else.

I thought it was interesting. It did not got many responses so I thought I would post it here. What is your favorite movie of all time? Mine is "A Clockwork Orange" all time favorite movie and book!

vickwu

Asked by vickwu at 11:11 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love the movie Crooklyn, Love and Basketball, and Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Its a tie of all three.

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 11:14 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• wow...thats hard to pick just one. my all time favorite would have to be "Some Like It Hot"...men dressed like women...classic comedy haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:16 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Man... someone is masturbating all over the Q&A section tonight. GET CONTROL OF YOURSELF BEFORE YOU GO BLIND!

Now... to the topic at hand... I really like Titanic, but I also like Gone With the Wind.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 11:17 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• big smile mini  that's tough for me.  I adore Smokey and the Bandit, and the Emperor's New Groove.

Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 11:20 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• The Goonies, The Color Purple, Stand by Me, Grease, and Dirty Dancing!!
    Jen5454

Answer by Jen5454 at 11:50 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Jumpin' Jack Flash
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:54 AM on Nov. 10, 2009