Are you a SERIAL RETURNER?

You get home with your shopping bags and realize that some of the items in the bag are not of your delight anymore. What do you do?
Do you keep the items ?or Do you go back and return them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I return things, I have two kids I don't have time to go into a dressing room and try things on, sometimes the dressing rooms are packed so you can't have one.
    But the main reason when you try things at the store you get home and things just don't look the same on you, so I have to try it on at home and see if I really like it, as for the people at the return desk I can care less what they think, it's there job to take returns, most people don't like were they work but they deal with it.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 11:31 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I usually do not get things that I do not want. I usually only return if husband got the wrong size (he never tries anything on) or I find it is broken or missing a part when I get home.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:22 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I would like to hurt people who return things. Having worked at a return desk for years, I have come to hate people who don't try on clothes before buying them or wear them for a night our drinking and fornicating and then return them the next day smelling like Jello Shooters, sperm and Juicy Fruit, but expecting me to give them their money back because hey... they KEPT THE TAGS ON THEM.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 11:23 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• anon: 24 enough with the posts. We now who you are. We are warning you?????
    Anonymous

• *We know who you are!
    Anonymous

• as for the people at the return desk I can care less what they think, it's there job to take returns, most people don't like were they work but they deal with it.

Back at you! We the consumers have the right to change our minds.
    Anonymous