what is going on with my body

My last period was at the end of Sept. I was due for one between Oct 28-Nov 3. I had a blood test on the first which was negative, and also a negative urine test yesterday. I know that these test are highly accurate, however I have all the symptoms. I have hot flashes, sore breast, and for some strange reason one is leaking. I have not breast fed for over a year. I wake up and feel like i would feel better if i could only throw up, but just dry heave, ten minutes later I am starving. I have mild cramps, and some really bad dizzy spells. What could possible be going on other then going nuts and imagining all this

ambernicole531

Asked by ambernicole531 at 11:22 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Some other kind of hormonal imbalance maybe? Have you had a pelvic exam recently? Probably nothing and just an illness...boobs can leak off and on for years after breastfeeding...and having a virus or something can throw off your period. If you miss another one and/or the symptoms continue, see a doctor.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 11:44 PM on Nov. 9, 2009