is this true

Are you really more likely to have twins if you get pregnant right after having a baby? My lil girl is like 15 weeks old and I'm about 10 weeks pregnant? I have heard your more fertile and its true..just curious if anyone knows?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have heard that, but dont know how accurate it is. Good luck. you are going to feel like you are had twins.
    ambernicole531

Answer by ambernicole531 at 11:39 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I don't believe it's true i got pregnant with my second 5 weeks after my first and only had one baby and my family has a history of having fraternal twins. Doesn't mean it's not possible I think your just as likely to have twins after just having a baby as it would be if you had waited a year or two to get pregnant.

jen699

Answer by jen699 at 11:45 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Wow u got pregnant quick. I got pregnant about 4 months after my son was born and no twins luckily. But I am having another boy so maybe you'll have the same sex too.
    Familygal81

Answer by Familygal81 at 11:51 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I've never personally heard that theory.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 1:31 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• i am pretty sure that is not true.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I've heard that too. My youngest 2 are a week short of a year apart. As someone else said they were both boys. My youngest is now 15 weeks and I think I might be pregnant again.
    Anonymous