Is this normal for a 13 month old's poop?

My husband said that for the past week or two our daughter's poop has been really light colored (I saw it tonight for the first time, I work and somehow manage to miss all the poopy diapers lol). Is that normal? It's been a long time since I've seen baby poop, so I wasn't sure. Thanks ladies.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 11:44 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• This sound normal. If she is eating new foods or drinking more milk or juice her pooh can be effected. Call the dr. just to make sure and to ease your mind- but it doesn't sound like a big deal. Drs. only seem to worry if there is blood in the stool.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 11:51 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Thanks. I wasn't really extremely worried, because she just started getting 100% milk, instead of mixed with a little formula, and I figured it was because of that or something.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:00 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• It could be liver related. Is it light green/yellow? She may not tolerate milk well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• How light is the poop? What color is it when she does poop? Ask your husband if there's any sign of her struggling to poop? Is it a hard stool, or is it soft?
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:36 PM on Nov. 11, 2009

• It's soft, not hard. It's like the color of sand. It's not white or anything, it's just not as colorful and dark as it used to be when she was on formula.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:21 PM on Nov. 11, 2009