in my underwear

Today i was in my room getting ready, my teenage son walked in and asked me if I saw his jersey, I was in my bra and panties, I said i havent seen it, he then asked me like two more questions while i was standing there in my undies. I said hun im in my underwear can you give me like 2 minutes. He said oh its no different then when your in a bikini is it? I guess he has a point but it still seemed weird to me? Has your kids ever seen you in your undies do you think its different thn seeing you ina bikini?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 PM on Nov. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• I guess not i never really looked at it that way but now yes I guess it would be the same in their eyes and for us in our underclothes there is a difference...lol that was cute though
    Anonymous

• I agree with you son that there isn't much different....that is if its your average underwear.. My son is only two so i can't really comment on weather my child has seen me

but i think he should respect your privacy, especially since it makes you uncomforable.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 11:55 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• Haha! He's just so casual about it. I guess technically it is not different physically speaking...but it just seems icky to me. LOL. Cuz ur underwear is supposed to go under things...haha. I dunno...I guess it's one of those society things, but I think if it made you uncomfortable...there is your answer.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 11:55 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• I see no difference between a bikini and your bra and panties. Hell most times a bra and panty set have more material.

My child sees me in my undies often...she's a nosey little heathen sometimes lol.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 11:59 PM on Nov. 9, 2009

• ok you guys tell mr, if you go to vickies web page and go to panties and go to the cheeky lace-waist hipster, thats exactly what i had on brand new just ordered them, i had the ones that are called AP0 party dot and a pink bra on. I have no problem with him seeing me in my bikini, you guys tell me is my son right or is it weird that he was carrying on a conversation with me when i was in my undies
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• yea thats the thing i dont get about so called conservative ppl who wear bikini's...its the SAME THING except your bikini is flashier.

it really doesnt matter with your own kids. the whole issue with the human body is only society bred, not natural.
    just wait till he walks in on you two having sex lol
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 2:45 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Well I have 4 kids the youngest is now 14. Two girls, two boys. All of my kids have seen me in my undies, and less sometimes. If you dont' make a big deal out of it then they won't.
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 9:12 AM on Nov. 10, 2009