how many times?

Do you have to ask your husband to do somehting before he does it? even the little things?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• For the most part just once but sometimes 2-3 times
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:09 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• It takes until I have an annoyed conversation or squabble sometimes... He's just slow on a lot of things and I like things done immediately and early. To be fair though he does do certain things that I'm not good at and does them quickly (like watering plants and cooking dinner - seriously)
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 12:25 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• omg, too many to count, say I ask him to pick up his shoes, he'll do it, but I'll find two more pairs laying around the next day! Men, gotta love em though.
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 12:52 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• usually once. if he doesn't do it the first time i bribe him.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 2:30 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• Most of the time, only once. We recently had my adult son and my husbands adult brother living with us. So it was three men and myself. sigh.... anyway, I could never get anyone to take out the garbage and it pissed me off. I think garbage is the man's job and that's it. I do the dishes, the man takes out the garbage. Anyway, I got home from work one day and the garbage was overfilled, falling onto the floor and into the cat box! I was pissed! I stormed into the front room with the three guys and said listen here - I can't believe I am the only woman in a house with three men and I have to take the garbage out!!! Well the other two guys have since moved out and I never have to ask my husband to take out the garbage, he just does it now! LOL!!!
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 6:22 PM on Nov. 10, 2009