does cafemom ever really cancel accounts for rude anons?

Seriously? They annoy me! You can't ever keep them straight and it seems like the same person is just posting and agreeing with themselves over and over.

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 12:04 AM on Nov. 10, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I think it would have to be pretty extreme. Everyone is different some people just have "ruder" personalities and we can't expect everyone to agree with everyone else all the time. Just try to ignore it and don't let it get to you, if they're being rude to be mean and you don't let it bother you then they aren't getting what they want. I'm sure I come across rude sometimes online. I'm pretty direct/blunt and I don't always try to sugar coat things or tell people what they want to hear. But I don't think I should be kicked of for not always having the best online edict.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 1:33 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I don't think so. Remember that we have the right of expression. Unfortunately express badly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I don't think they delete accounts. I agree with you, though, they are very annoying. I rarely come on anymore because of it. It's like chatting with a bunch of children on here sometimes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• It would be nice if the Golden Rule was applied more often. Not policed by CM, but because we are all adults.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:02 AM on Nov. 10, 2009