What is your biggest pet peeve? I'm bored!

Some of mine are... Ppl driving slow in the fast lane, riding my tail, pulling out in front of me... Or just anything that has to do with driving! Haha I hate when it's raining and my jeans get wet and get my socks/legs wet and cold. It makes me extremely angry to see little kids without their seatbelts on riding in the car.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Nov. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hate when people litter. I am not a save the earth person but I hate it. I never EVER throw any trash out of my car or on the ground and i wont let my kids either. I just HATE It. I was coming from work one day and a dump truck was in front of me and all the trash was blowing out. I almost freaked out. I don't know why i am like this i just hate litering! i dont even spit gum out anymore bcuz it ruins the ground. I know it's dumb. but i can't help it. SO PICK UP YOUR TRASH!!
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 12:25 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I understand that. Littering is so nasty. We need to take care of the earth, our kids, grandkids, and great grandkids deserve a nice place to live.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• LOL. I haate when its quiet and you can hear everyone eating. It grosses me out especially when people are shoveling in their food and eating with their mouths open. YUCK! I hate bad drivers too..pisses me off. And slow people are annoying too. Not like mentally but just people that do everything slowly...uugh it irritates the crap out of me!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• First off, let me just say I am not a violent person. However, I know several people that interrupt me in the middle of a sentence all the time and it makes me want to slap them in the face. It just seems so self centered. Some will ask me a question and I get three words out before they are rambling about something else.

The other one that I can't stand is people texting while talking to me. I don't mean a couple here in there (because that is really no big deal) I mean constantly. I just don't understand why they are wasting my time when they should be somewhere else talking to that person.

Okay, one more. (This feel good!)

When people offer unsolicited advice often. MIL is notorious for this (though I do love her!). I don't know why certain people feel as though it is their place to tell me how to decorate, how to raise my kids, how to train my dogs etc. She (and others) tell me how to do everything. It gets old.
    Sara.Robyson

Answer by Sara.Robyson at 12:48 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• when i see mean mommies and daddys, yelling at their kids because they are crying when clearly that doesnt solve it . loud chewing omg. this kills me. especially pop corn at the movies or cereal. lol
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 12:55 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• 1. repeating things to ppl
    2. asking my hubby to do something, he says he will, and then him doing the opposite
    3. when my mom tries to start debates because she is bored
    4. when my baby sister talks about the boy she likes
    5. when ppl dont pay attention and almost run into you, ie: Im pregnant I was in an isle at the store looking at the chips, this lady I guess was walking toward me not paying attention so she ran into me so as natural instinct I grabbed her so she wouldnt bump my stomach and threw her into the chips. hahaha I felt really strong, like she-hulk
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:16 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• People who try to cover for forgetting to do something by insisting nobody told them. (bonus if they do it in an email that has gone back and forth and includes the instruction from the first email)
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:32 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• -Bad drivers, especially slow ones
    -Poor table manners
    -People who bring children to adult places (ex. nice restaurants, rated R movies, art museums...)
    -General rudeness
    -Americans who travel to other countries and complain loudly about cultural differences
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 3:35 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• I think it would be people not picking up or cleaning after themselves.
    If you make a mess or use something, then clean it up or put it away for crying out loud.
    Unfortunately, I think my family has it in their heads that they are doing me a favor by leaving their messes so I have something to do during my long and boring days...lol.
    Not only do I have a husband in my home, but also 3 daughters who are almost 21, 18, and almost 16. There is no excuse for these 4 'adults' to live like pigs and expect 'mommy' to clean up after them.
    I could leave it for them, but I am a person who cannot stand to look at a mess for very long {sigh}.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:20 AM on Nov. 10, 2009

• OMG, I have so many! LOL....here's a few that come to mind.....the fridge, I have to have things in their place. Keys not being where they go, we have a basket by the door that we put our keys in, so if they aren't there, or I find SO's keys in the bedroom or the bathroom, it irks me! The toliet paper roll being on the "wrong" way! People who always mispronouce words, or use a totally wrong word! OMG...I could go on and on!
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 9:05 AM on Nov. 10, 2009